Please do not use any of these images without my written consent. Thank you!

8.26.2013

9 months later...

 photo belly-web2_zps28445393.jpg photo belly-web2_zps28445393.jpg

Were you wondering what happened to me? If you follow my FB page, you know that I haven't completely fallen off the face of the earth.  But I wanted to be sure to update here on the blog to let you know that I'm on maternity leave until further notice...
We have another little man joining our family this fall.  He's eagerly anticipated by his five siblings (and of course his Daddy and I) and we are working on all the preparations for him.

In the mean time, I'm not exactly sure what will happen to my little business.  I love photography, so I know that will never go away.  But as far as doing 5-6-7 sessions a week...I can't make any promises for that to happen again.  My little family is much to important to me to push them to the side.

So I'll keep you posted!  And feel free to check out that FB page to hear the latest.  :)

No comments: