Please do not use any of these images without my written consent. Thank you!

3.17.2012

it's number 55.

On the eve of my 34th birthday, I posted a list.  It's a bunch of things that I want to do in my life, if at all possible.  Some travels, some silly things, some serious ones, and a few photographic goals as well.

Number 55 on that list is "photograph a carnival at night".  I'm happy to report that last week I finally made that happen.  And here are a few of the photos I took that night...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Don't you want a shot of you and your honey like this? I do.  I promise I'm not a creeper.  These two were just too cute NOT to snap.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I had originally just planned to shoot at night. But I called up one of my cute seniors and she was willing to do a shoot there. So I ended up taking a few daytime shots while I was waiting for her to arrive.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Is there anything happier than a ferris wheel?

3 comments:

Janquilts said...

Loved the photos. Can I pin one of them with credit to you?

Annie said...

These are awesome Ashley! Love it!

Kristin said...

I LOVE THESE! The B&W one at the top of the post is striking. So gorgeous. And all of the ferris wheel shots are so fun.

Thanks for your comment on my blog btw. :)

And thanks for having a blog with such great eye candy. :)