Please do not use any of these images without my written consent. Thank you!

11.20.2011

'tis the season.

Photobucket
from a family session, yesterday afternoon

Sorry that I'm so quiet right now. I am so busy with photos (as you can imagine) and I just don't have time to do posts on the blog. I am sharing a few sneaks on my Facebook page, so if you are interested in seeing bits and pieces, that is the place to find them!

I am looking forward to Thanksgiving with my family on Thursday and a busy weekend of photos. One more week after that and I'll be on official photography vacation mode until after the new year!  Until then, BUSY - BUSY - BUSY!  Hope your holiday this week is lovely!

1 comment:

Nikaela said...

Your work is beautiful! Where was the last photo in this post taken? The forest looking setting? THANKS!