Please do not use any of these images without my written consent. Thank you!

11.06.2011

smiles.

My friend D asked me to photograph her family. These beautiful people showed up and this was one of the very first shots of the day. I knew that this was going to be a great session!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I could see that Mom was going to need a little push to get some smiles. Trust me when I say...it didn't take much before this gorgeous smile appeared!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Aren't they such great sports? Even when I have crazy ideas...

Photobucket

I have never photographed a family with a dog before. This little guy was awesome!! And clearly one of the family. Loved him!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Thanks guys, for a great session!

1 comment:

Jenni said...

all so beautiful! That dog is GORGEOUS! And that one of the husband looking at the wife and they are both laughing...PRICELESS! Great capture there!