Please do not use any of these images without my written consent. Thank you!

10.11.2011

Halloween Mini's | Details and Information.

Photobucket

Do your kids have their Halloween costumes yet? Mine have been ready for this day for weeks and look forward to wearing them all month. Halloween is approaching!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

I am doing a limited number of Halloween mini sessions- it's time to document those adorable costumes that our kids are so excited to wear!!

Here's the details:

Photobucket

Can't wait to see your cute kiddos!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

3 comments:

Cara @ Gardenview Cottage said...

Oh my word these are to die for cute! You are soooo good! I can hardly stand it. Great job Ashley! I will spread the word!!!

Webb Family said...

Thanks for doing an amazing job on the photos of my kiddos! Love them!!

jen byard said...

These are so cute! I always have horrible night time pictures of my kids in their costumes so I'll definitely remember to do a daytime shoot next year :)