Please do not use any of these images without my written consent. Thank you!

7.24.2011

my munchkin and her dinosaur.

My niece has always been my "Munchkin".  She is clearly all grown up and I refrain from calling her that in public, but it is still her nick name.  :)  This is her sweet boyfriend "Dinosaur" who was here for a week and captured the hearts of my children.

Photobucket

Munchkin now lives in Arizona and Dinosaur lives in New York.  I'm so glad that I was able to take some photos for them before he left.  I'm sure these will help ease the pain of being apart...love you both! <3 Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

You two are so sweet and fun, can't wait for another visit from Dinosaur in December!  :)

No comments: