Please do not use any of these images without my written consent. Thank you!

7.18.2011

beach family in newport, ca.

This is my friend Cami and her darling little family.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

They were spending a week in Newport and hired me to do photos for their family reunion.

Photobucket

What a great group! We had tons of fun with them and even ended up crashing on the floor of their beach house so I could take photos again the next morning at 7 o'clock and not have to spend all that time in the car (it took us 3 hours to get there...) THANK YOU to this amazing family for opening their home to us.

Photobucket
[The originals]

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
[Sisters]

Photobucket
[Brothers]

Photobucket
[grandbabies!]

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
[Best sibling shots ever]

Photobucket

2 comments:

Jenni said...

I just love them all! YOu did such a terrific job....and I bet they are just in love with them too! I want to go to the beach and do family pics now...if only I were rich! :)

Jen said...

Love these!!!
the falling face 1st in the sand is hilarious :)