Please do not use any of these images without my written consent. Thank you!

6.13.2011

pure compassion.

My oldest son is not an easy child.  He is strong willed and can be extremely difficult.  This woman has made all the difference for us at church.  She has shown him more compassion than most and my gratitude to her is unending.
We were able to get together to do some fun family photos last week, and it was great to spend some time with this group of awesome people!  Of course this little lady stole the show...

Photobucket

It's hard not to when you are the youngest, the only girl and truly beautiful! (And those are her true eyes. I didn't touch the color up at all! AMAZING!)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

This is such a sweet family and I'm so glad that we could meet up and get some fun photos of them...thanks W family!

1 comment: