Please do not use any of these images without my written consent. Thank you!

6.23.2011

feels like we are friends.

Photobucket

I have photographed parts of this family four times now.  I swear it's like we are friends!  :)  I tried to find the photos of this family from last year, but apparently my shoddy blogging has struck again and I never posted them!  :(  But you can see the senior session we did here.

We met up at the Arizona Center in Phoenix.  I hadn't shot there before and it was awesome trying something new...really beautiful!  I'm so glad that we got together again.  These are some really fun people!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

These guys are BIG Raiders fans, so after a quick change they were ready for THIS:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

And I have to say that this is one of the CUTEST couples ever!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

This little lady gave me a run for my money...but boy was that smile worth all the work I did to get it!

Photobucket

Hope you like your sneak peek, A! Thank you for being such a loyal client...and friend!

No comments: