Please do not use any of these images without my written consent. Thank you!

5.07.2011

prom 2011.

Tonight is my sweet nephew's senior prom.  I was lucky enough to photograph him and his date as well as 24 of their closest friends.  It was wonderful being with these incredible, amazing young people.  This sneak peek is of my nephew and his cutie date, but more will be coming...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Isn't he darling? :)

Photobucket

Those shoes are what started it all! C- you are one stylin' guy!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I've said it before, but seriously, I never looked this good in high school. These girls are gorgeous!!

Photobucket

C and his best bud are so funny...they had me in stitches.

Stay tuned for more of this great group of kids!!

1 comment:

Jen said...

So Stinkin adorable!!!!
Oh I Love these guys :)

And talk about amazing style!