Please do not use any of these images without my written consent. Thank you!

2.05.2011

A+B Bridals.

When I arrived at our location I realized that the bride and groom did not come together!  A hadn't yet seen B, so I set it up that I could photograph his reaction when he saw her for the first time.  It was wonderful and absolutely precious!  So glad that it worked out this way...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Let's just say he was very pleased with his beautiful bride! :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment:

Collin&Tatum said...

These photos are beautiful and the Bride's dress is absolutely lovely! I love the lacey overlay over the sleeves. Very elegant.