Please do not use any of these images without my written consent. Thank you!

12.13.2010

utah cousins:

This is my brother in law and his sweet wife and their darling kids.  They came for a visit from Utah over Thanksgiving, and brought some "warm weather clothes" to take their family photos in.
The day we took these photos it was FREEZING and windy.  It had rained that morning and the air was so chilly and crisp, I thought these kids would turn blue.  Once they warmed up, we had a great time together!
Prepare for photo overload.  They are family, after all...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

3 comments:

Jen said...

Oh I LOVE THEM!!!!!

Grandma N said...

I love you, this family, and your pictures of them.

ZB said...

That sky. I"m a sucker for skies...and on the tip toes! to die for.