Please do not use any of these images without my written consent. Thank you!

12.21.2010

twice as nice:

My friend Jen has two wonderful boys.  She was thrilled when she found out she was pregnant.  And then to find out she was having TWO more boys!  What joy!
Here they are just a few days after their birth. 

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Jen, please tell your mom not to be mad that I posted this of her...I just loved it too much. :) xoxo

5 comments:

Crazymamaof6 said...

love these. made me teary. Jen looks great already and OH THE LITTLE BUNDLES! DARLING! can't wait to get my hands on them.

DIAPER DIVA said...

FABULOUS!!

blah, blah by lindsey said...

seriously...wow! i needed a good cry :) jen looks amazing. i'm so jealous that you have already seen them in person! beautiful pictures of the babies.

Jen said...

Oh I can't help but get teary:) These are so lovely!

Jen said...

Once again Ash, thanks so much!!