Please do not use any of these images without my written consent. Thank you!

11.27.2010

the redheads.

I am lucky enough to be friends with this darling family.  They are a party wherever they go.  When they got out of the car at our location and pulled out this vintage tree, I about died!!  Is there anything more wonderful?

Photobucket

I have to warn you that this post has TONS of photos. I was trying to narrow it down, but it can't be done. When you have a little one as darling as this, we just HAD to keep shooting!

Photobucket

So here we go...a huge post dedicated to my sweet red-headed friends!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Honestly, I could have posted 20 more...hope you like them, Kristy! :)

1 comment:

Kristy said...

I am so happy! I can't wait to get my hands on that disk. That pic of all my kids makes me want to cry! Thanks for being so wonderful!