Please do not use any of these images without my written consent. Thank you!

11.22.2010

balance.

Balance is difficult for me.  Especially at this time of my life with a new baby, a new house and the holidays.  Add photography to the mix and I'm usually staying up too late- getting very little sleep and my house is a disaster!  :)
 Lately my blogging has suffered and for that I am sorry because I love to blog!

I took photos of this gorgeous family over the weekend and I am still loving these big brown eyes on these darling kids.  They were so easy to photograph and so very sweet!  All the kiddos were so well behaved and of course, mom is stunning.  Here they are making me look good:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Here's to hoping I can do a little better at balance...

No comments: