Please do not use any of these images without my written consent. Thank you!

8.10.2010

august break: week 1.

I am participating in a photo a day for the entire month of August.  You can read about "August Break" here.  My favorite part of her description of this idea is this:  There are NO RULES, people! Just sunshine (hopefully) and a bit of fun. And lots of lovely photos to look at.

Here is my first week of photos:

day 1.
day 1: coconut chocolate chip cookies.

day 2.
day 2: the birdie, family photos by jill candland photography.

Photobucket
day 3: early morning feeding. (iPhone)

Photobucket
day 4: sparklers and a sleepover with my niece.

Photobucket
day 5: my sleeping babies, pure heaven.

Photobucket
day 6: the munchkin and the birdie.

Photobucket
day 7: gassy smiles. (iPhone)

I am loving this project...I'll be back with more soon!

No comments: