Please do not use any of these images without my written consent. Thank you!

6.08.2010

wedded bliss.

My sweet niece is very patient.  I did her wedding photos months ago and with being sick and trying to finish up preschool and all that comes with the end of the school year for kids...basically her photos sat on my computer.  I worked on them a bit here and there. 
Then my hard drive crashed.
I was panicked.
Lucky for me everything had been backed up online because I use Mozy.com.
That little business saved my life!  (And my niece's photos.)
So I finally finished everything and got her CD's to her last night.  I was able to play today with a few of my favorites....Is she not the most beautiful bride?

Photobucket

This image is in my top ten favorites I've ever shot...
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The cute couple just after their sealing:
Photobucket

Here they are with my brother in law and sister in law...
Photobucket

...and here are their 8 incredible kiddos. Can't believe how they are all so grown up now! (The one in the frame is on a mission for our Church right now.)
Photobucket

The wedding party:
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I love wedding cakes! LOVE!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Thank you, sweet girl, for being so kind and patient with me...

You can see other shots from this wedding here and here.

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

STUNNING as always, Ashley! Thank you for inspiring and sharing your talent. I especially LOVE the evening photo at the temple.