Please do not use any of these images without my written consent. Thank you!

6.15.2010

baby blues:

My friend stopped by with two of her girls today and I was able to photograph her darling baby!  I was testing out my lights now that we are in triple-digit heat...still trying to figure them out, but I love how this sweet baby's eye's just popped with our blue background!  :)  She's one sweet baby.  You might recognize her from here.
She's 8 months old now and just learned to crawl, so it was quite the trick getting her to keep still.  Either way, I am in LOVE with these shots...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

And the best for last:

Photobucket

I just love a few of these thrown in. :) This is real life, isn't it?  She was so mad that we wouldn't let her crawl away!  Thank you for modeling, pretty girl!  I had lots of fun with you...and your mama!  :)

3 comments:

molly said...

oh my goodness Ashley! You are so fast and these are adorable!!! Love, love , love them :) Thank you so much for the photo shoot today... you are the best!

tangie baxter said...

ooooooooh ashley these are adorable!!!! isn't she just the most beautiful baby? I'm a lucky aunt to get to squish that little morsel! xoxo

Mimi said...

Too cute! I'm really so sad I was in such a crappy mood today. Would have loved to join the fun. Can't wait to see the other shots!!!