Please do not use any of these images without my written consent. Thank you!

6.20.2010

24 hours, more or less:

My friend Mimi had her baby last night.  :)  Today we went to visit her in the hospital and meet Max for the first time.  He is adorable and so sweet.
Taking newborn photos right at the hospital is one of my favorite things to do.  I love the newness.  I love documenting the occasion.  I love those sweet babies.
Here is Max...

Photobucket

Daddy brought Lola and Tommy to visit:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Looking forward to meeting our own little one very soon!  So glad that she already has a little friend to call her own.  :)  We like you lots, Max.

5 comments:

Rebecca Irvine said...

These are sweet pictures. He looks so calm and serene. Great job Ashley!

PS, thanks for helping me today--I really appreciated you being there.

MaMaMaMandy said...

Gosh, great pics girl!! Max is a precious little one! I can't believe they already have 3!! And you almost have 5!! So crazy! Time just flies- doesn't it!??!

sarah said...

those little wrinkly feet are so fantastic.

great pics, as always.

Tiffany Haynes said...

Those are adorable!! I too love hospital pictures...everything about them!!!

mindy said...

Awww! Terrific pictures Ashley. You sure can capture those special moments.

Also. I LOVE Grace in your header. Again, capturing a moment. You ROCK!