Please do not use any of these images without my written consent. Thank you!

5.04.2010

it's time.

Photobucket
photos by Accidentally Creative Photography

If you have been reading this blog for very long, you know that I am expecting my fifth child. This pregnancy has not been easy on me! And with only ten weeks left to go before our little Birdie arrives, I recently realized that I am not able to keep up with everything!

It is not an easy decision to give up something you love dearly, even if it is just for a short while...but I have to take maternity leave sometime!! :)

So I have decided that for now I am taking a break. I am planning on being back in the fall on a limited basis so that I can capture all the wonderful family smiles that I love so much!!

If you are looking for an amazing photographer before September, feel free to call one of my very talented friends, and they will take really good care of you!

Photobucket
photos by Accidentally Creative Photography

Thank you for all the support you have given me, and I can't wait to see you in a few months!
~Ashley

5 comments:

Dave's Wife said...

L♥ve your cute maternity shots and LONG hair. You look great!

Jenni said...

Good for you! Pamper that little body of yours....and enjoy the last weeks of pregnancy {if that is possible}. Can't wait to see you back with all your amazing work! :) Good luck!
PS---LOVE LOVE LOVE your pics!!!!

Cara said...

Oh and BTW your pictures are DARLING!
(and bunko isn't the same without you - you were greatly missed.

Cara said...

I'm proud of you! You need to take it easy. Let the fam spoil you rotten and soak it all in. But....put me on the list for Sept. That will be perfect for us♥

Jill said...

You look really cute with your long hair!