Please do not use any of these images without my written consent. Thank you!

1.04.2010

And it begins...

I am in full swing around here with growing a baby!
Unfortunately for me, the "all day sickness" (none of this morning stuff) is working me over.
I am still doing photo sessions and am happy to work with you, but I am a bit slow these days!  I am scheduling sparsely so I can get in plenty of rest... I am also not able to respond to phone calls and emails extremely quickly at this time! 
Please note that there has been some simplification on my pricing, hope this makes things a little easier to understand.  Thank you for being patient and I can't wait for ALL that 2010 will bring...
Happy New Year!

2 comments:

Chickadeedee said...

I'm sorry to hear of your all-day sickness. Mine could only be kept at bay by eating ahead of hunger (which would quickly grow to sickness if not fed). If I ate after feeling sick, I would have to wait carefully for it to go away, like waiting for my body to digest and get more energy. I would eat upon waking, just before bed, and regularly in between, like I was hypoglycemic or something. Of course, it was just like my baby would imposes his/her newborn eating schedule on me early, and of course, the sleep schedule was always imposed early, too, waking multiple times at night at the end. I hope you find something that helps, and if not, that you'll have strength to get through it anyway. Grow, baby, grow!

Annie said...

Thanks so much for fitting us in today! :) I hope we weren't too rough on you!