Please do not use any of these images without my written consent. Thank you!

12.06.2009

Here I am!

I have been working like crazy to get everyone's photos finished in time for the holidays. Which meant that blogging got moved to the back burner. I am almost finished (two more sessions) editing and then I will have completed 2009! Thank you to all my sweet clients that I have been able to photograph this year. We have had a great run, and I am so grateful to each one of you!

2010 is starting to book already, and things will be changing a bit because I am expecting! The fall of 2010 will have a very limited number of sessions! So be sure to book early and plan ahead...
Here's a few of the sessions that I have been working on lately. Hoping everyone has a fabulous holiday season!
xo
Ashley

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
(This is hands-down the MOST AMAZING family I have ever had the pleasure of photographing...)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

3 comments:

Micah and Jen said...

WOW Girl! You have been BUSY! love them all! You are amazing! Are you coming up this way anytime soon...I would love for you to do pics for me! :) Oh wait....you have new things on your plate now! :) That makes me happier than anything!!!!

Crazymamaof6 said...

FABULOUS!

ZB said...

You aren't kidding. Busy busy. But that's makes pregnancy go by much faster. These are sweet shots. Digging that 2nd one. I recognize that little one from before on the chair. She really should get an agent!