Please do not use any of these images without my written consent. Thank you!

11.09.2009

Sugar Mama's Cupcake Tasting Soiree...

A while ago I was invited to photograph the cupcake tasting event hosted by my friend Wendi...of Sugar Mama's Sweets!  It was DELICIOUS!!!  And lovely.  The event was held at a local boutique downtown and everything was simply gorgeous!  I have been meaning to share a few of the images I shot and am just now getting around to it!  Beware, viewing of these photos will make you want to call Sugar Mama right now to get some cupcakes!  ;)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
[these carmel apples were TO. DIE. FOR.]

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
[i could have eaten this entire tray of margarita cupcakes all by myself. my new favorite for sure.]

Photobucket

Photobucket
[the sugar mama's]

No comments: