Please do not use any of these images without my written consent. Thank you!

11.17.2009

Mimi & Family:

This is my good friend, Mimi.  You've seen her little clan in bits and pieces on this blog quite a bit...
We headed out on Veterans Day to shoot these photos, and seriously, I am SO JEALOUS that I didn't get my own family pictures done on this day.  The light was INCREDIBLE!!  Can't beat it, and we probably won't see it again for quite a while!!  It was so amazing.
Mimi's hubby (Brother Batman around these parts) was quite the trooper, wearing a long-sleeved shirt and a sweater in almost 90 degree heat.  :)  At one point he was even carrying BOTH of their adorable kiddos.  I must say, this man LOVES his wife!
Well, Mimi...hope you like your sneak!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

2 comments:

Micah and Jen said...

Oh these are beautiful! So fun to see your work on people I actually know and love! :) Thanks for posting so many!!! I am sure Mimi loves them!!!

Full House said...

Oh these are so great Ashley!! I really enjoy the shot of Mimi's boy with a cheeser sitting underneath the window.