Please do not use any of these images without my written consent. Thank you!

11.02.2009

Bebe Quatre.

This sweet munchkin belongs to one of my very sweetest friends, Molly.  She is an amazing mother, and I admire her so much.  I am so happy I was able to take these photos of her little one.  This is baby number four for her...and her oldest is 4.  :)  (See, I told you she was amazing!)  Little Ensley was very interested in being wide awake for our time together, but as you will see...I finally managed to wear her out in the end!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment:

Molly said...

oh, thank you, thank you, i love them so much! you are amazing. and she is pretty darn cute. MUAH!