Please do not use any of these images without my written consent. Thank you!

11.20.2009

Baron + Evie:

Photobucket

This little boy just joined his family a few weeks ago. He arrived after his two sisters, so needless to say, this family is SO EXCITED for a sweet baby boy! I was so glad that I was able to photograph him a little bit today. His mama is one of my very sweetest friends...I named my own Little L after her! ;) Here are just a few shots from our visit today. What a cutie!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

His little cousin arrived just three days before him, so we were able to grab some fun shots of the two of them together too...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Little Evie's mama has some serious style (check her out here) and of course it is already rubbing off on her little one. It was so fun to capture a few moments of the two of them together...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

3 comments:

Micah and Jen said...

Oh look at that hair! I am so excited they got a boy! :) And her sister looks just like her! I thought it was her! Beautiful babies and how fun to be close in age!: ) GREAT photos!!!

Lindsay Jones said...

I am one proud mama! Thank you so much! You are the best!!!!!!

Full House said...

Oh how precious. Those girls who are sister sure know how to make some cute babies. They had the perfect photographer come over to capture all of it too.