Please do not use any of these images without my written consent. Thank you!

10.04.2009

Sugar Mama's Family.

This family belongs to my friend Sugar Mama, the cupcake lady! Her hubby is the "baby boy" in the group. (The one on the left.)

Photobucket

I had a really lovely afternoon with them a few weeks ago. They are SO FUN. And seriously they came up with alot of the crazy stuff we did together. I had an awesome time with them and loved getting to know their darling mama. She is the sweetest and you can really tell how much her kiddos love her...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I am so glad that I was able to get together with this group!!
And seriously...do you just LOVE their clothing choices? I was stoked when I saw them all get out of the car.
Thanks for the referral, Wendi!

No comments: