Please do not use any of these images without my written consent. Thank you!

9.14.2009

"S" (times two)

One of my favorite things about photography is capturing the changes in children. Another one of my favorite things about photography is that a "newborn photo session" is a great shower gift! These two cuties belong to some of our sweet neighbors. I had planned on visiting "S" and his big sister last week, but due to my grandfather passing away, we weren't able to meet up. So today was the big day!

I had a great time with this little guy who was VERY well behaved, although he was totally awake! But I must say that his big sis was extremely interested in this whole "photoshoot" thing. She was DARLING...and I took one of my all time favorite photos today:

Photobucket

Lucky for me, their mama has some awesome taste and their front room was the perfect backdrop for some wonderfully fun photos! So, here is your sneak peek!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment:

Jill said...

Hey I know these kids!!! You're right, their mom does have great taste. And those pics of the older S are fabulous!