Please do not use any of these images without my written consent. Thank you!

9.30.2009

Fall Family Mini Sessions

Photobucket

I'm finally posting the details about the mini sessions! I'm so excited about these, it's going to be such a fun time and I'm READY to get going!

I have already had a number of people interested in the details, so here they are!

Details:
I will spend 20 minutes with your family at the above Mesa location. Bring your single family (please, no extended groups) and we will snap photos and have some fun together! You are welcome to just have me photograph your kids, your senior, your grandkids...just remember that we only have 20 minutes!! You will receive a minimum of 30 high-resolution images sent to you in a zip file for you to download and burn. You will also receive a print release for you to print your images for personal use anywhere you choose.
As with all of my mini-sessions, the families will be scheduled back-to-back, so it is crucial that you choose a date and time that will work for your schedule! Each family must be on time!

Dates:
Currently I have three dates open for minis. when these days fill up, I will open more.
WEDNESDAY, OCTOBER 14
FRIDAY, OCTOBER 16
SATURDAY, OCTOBER 24
Mini sessions will start at 4:30 and will work in 20 minute sessions.

Pricing:
A family mini session price is typically $75. I will give a $10 discount to the first 10 people who sign up with me. I accept cash or check when we meet for our session. If you would rather have me burn you a cd for you to pick up at my home, there will be an additional $5 charge.

If you have questions or want to jump in on this fantastic deal, please email me right away!
This is the perfect opportunity to have a beautiful photo for your family Christmas Card, or as gifts for grandparents for the upcoming holidays! If you are interested in seeing more of the location, please see here.

Can't wait to hear from you!!

junk4ashley@yahoo.com

No comments: