Please do not use any of these images without my written consent. Thank you!

9.02.2009

Coming Soon...Fall Mini Sessions!

ETA: You can see the details of these mini sessions here.

I am planning on doing fall family mini-sessions soon with a DISCOUNT in honor of my new pricing system! :) Hoping to get all the info up here by the weekend, so stay tuned! In case you are wondering what fabulous location I've chosen...check these out!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Thanks to my good friends, for being my "models" for sample shots for the mini sessions! You guys look GREAT!!

I'll be posting soon about all the details for the mini sessions! I'm excited to get shooting again!!

3 comments:

Jeff and Jenny said...

LOVE it! I wish I was skinny enough or I would have you do some for me!!

Cara said...

I think these are GREAT!!! Love that green background. Very hard to find here in AZ. Hoping you have time for me and my little family in your mini-session. We are due for a new picture♥

Rasmussen Family said...

THANK YOU Ashley
We can always count on you doing a fantastic job. I love them, and the green grass!!! Thanks for letting us be your models.