Please do not use any of these images without my written consent. Thank you!

9.28.2009

Beauty.

M emailed me about meeting up with her at the temple for a photo shoot with her mom, and two brothers. They were all in town to celebrate her daughter being baptized. I was excited to get going again after my grandpa's passing and this seemed like the perfect opportunity!

I had no idea what an amazing group I would be working with: beautiful inside as well as out. It was just the best experience. Each of these sweet people were kind, happy and just so friendly. A truly beautiful family. I'm so grateful I was able to meet them!

So M, here's your sneak peek!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

And here's the sweet lady who started it all...

Photobucket

...and her awesome kids.

Photobucket

Thanks again for choosing me, M. I really was so touched by your family!

1 comment:

Trainer Momma said...

I LOVE this family. These are amazing pics -- and totally shoes how fantastic these four are!