Please do not use any of these images without my written consent. Thank you!

7.20.2009

My Bestie...and her family.

This is my bestie, zb.

zb- 5

And this is her family.

zb-9

We got together on her birthday. And to celebrate, we took some family pictures. WHAT A CELEBRATION!! lol. I wished we had been able to spend more time...in cooler weather...but we got a few that worked out great! (Warning: PHOTO OVERLOAD!! She is my bestie, after all!!) Check them out:

zb- 7

zb-8

Photobucket

Photobucket

zb- 1

Photobucket

zb- 10

zb has one boy and one girl...who both look exactly like her husband. I wonder if she'll ever get one that looks like her?? :) (Here's to hoping, zb. But if not, at least you two make DARLING kids...who look just like Farmboy.)

Photobucket

zb- 6

Photobucket

zb- 4

Photobucket

And who is the coolest mama in the world? That would be zb. There was a lovely pool at the home where we were taking pictures. It was sssoooooo hot... what can be done? Well jump in, of course!! :)

zb- 2

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

zb, thank you again for trusting me to take your family photos. I'm honored.

1 comment:

ZB said...

Oh, I love love them. It really was so fun! Thanks for making it a wonderful experience. And letting me be spontaneous. I love that you just went with the flow. You know me all too well.