Please do not use any of these images without my written consent. Thank you!

7.08.2009

Love is in the (VERY EARLY MORNING) air...

This is my hubby's sister in laws sister's daughter and her fiancee...(did you catch all that??)
Could they be any more darling? I must admit that these people think that they are not photogenic. Can you believe it??
We had TONS of fun this morning at the Scottsdale Arts Center. I had the best time talking with them and getting to know them a little better. I can't wait for their wedding in October. They are the cutest couple and have so much fun together, you can tell they are best of friends! So here you go, K+G. Your sneak peek:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: