Please do not use any of these images without my written consent. Thank you!

5.08.2009

Mini's Revealed...

Are you ready for serious photo overload? I mean SERIOUS?
I have enough photos that I could do a post for each family, but I just figured I'd lump them all together here.
The mini sessions turned out GREAT. Seriously wonderful...
So let's start with the sneak peek!

Photobucket

How cute are these boys? Big brother wasn't very excited about our shoot, but that darling baby boy was thrilled to pose for me! :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

More brothers:

Photobucket

I've photographed these guys before, so they already knew my tricks! I had to work to get some good shots, but they were worth it, these are two handsome boys.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Speaking of handsome:

Photobucket

Could he be any cuter? And how about mom and dad...aren't they such a cute family?

Photobucket

Photobucket

This mama was so worried about the family pictures...and then they showed up looking this fabulous:

Photobucket

Obviously, she had nothing to worry about. What a gorgeous family. And these kids...those eyes, darling outfits, great smiles...NOTHING to worry about.

Photobucket

Photobucket

These three cuties came by too.

Photobucket

Very sweet, darling girls.

Photobucket

Photobucket

And this sweet baby boy might follow in daddy's footsteps one day...

Photobucket

Are you still with me? :)
This gorgeous family stopped by. Loved the brown with the blue background...and of course those girls eyes just popped!!

Photobucket

Baby sister gave me a run for my money...Mama came to the rescue with some serious tickles. And then we got this:

Photobucket

One of the biggest reasons for these photos was this:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Daddy's about to get a little mountain biker to add to all these princesses!

Photobucket

One of my very most favorite shots of the day...big brother and his two day old baby sister:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Isn't she beautiful? Mom looked great~ I couldn't even get out of bed two days later, let alone get my baby to a photoshoot, but I'm so glad that she did. Here's some of this little sweetie's cousins too:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Two to go...These little cuties were worth the wait! They did a great job, and their mama has some serious wrangling skills. She was AWESOME. I'm thinking of hiring her for all my sessions. ;)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Last, but not least, we have this darling family!

Photobucket

I first met these sweet people when they came at Christmas...baby sister wasn't thrilled to be here then either.

Photobucket

Sisters and brother looked perfect most of the time:

Photobucket

(Love the girls hair!)

But I promise that she perked up eventually!

Photobucket

So there it is! The mini-session samples! Can you believe I fit it all into one post? :) It was so much fun! Thanks everyone. You made it a great weekend.

No comments: