Please do not use any of these images without my written consent. Thank you!

4.06.2009

Sneak Peek for A:

Remember when I mentioned here that I was out of order for my posts? Well this is the patient family that had to be postponed because Lola got top billing!
These sweet people braved the WIND to get some shots done with me. I was really impressed with these boys and how darling they were with their little sis. She wasn't sure about me, but about the time we were finished she was warming up! (That's ALWAYS how it is!)
I was worried that I wouldn't find too many great shots because of the adverse weather, but there were tons! Lucky for me, this is one gorgeous family!
Hope that you like these, A!

Photobucket

This was the fifth shot I took that day. Seriously? How cute are these kids??

Photobucket

Photobucket

LOVE this shot! Darling boys.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Isn't she beautiful? Of course we know where she gets that:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: