Please do not use any of these images without my written consent. Thank you!

4.25.2009

Mother's Day Mini Sessions!!

Mama's out there, check this out...it's for YOU!
We all love our moms. We want to celebrate them! And I want to do it in pictures.

MD mini- B10

It's time for the mini-sessions again. And this time I am opening it up to the mama's too! Because in many families, it's the mom who takes the pictures, right? (I know it is in my family....hee hee hee!) So this is your chance! Come over for a 15-minute session in my "studio" (aka, garage) and get some photos done! (Doesn't just have to be mothers in the photos~ bring Dad, or grandma just the kids, or we can even do some maternity shots...I'm up for anything!***)

MDmini- J3

I am in the mood to give a deal...so here it is. Refer another friend/family member/stranger off the street. If you do this, and you both book, I'll give you $5 off your session. AND I'll give your referral $5 off their session. Refer 2 friends, that's $10...refer 3, that's $15. You get the idea.

These mini-sessions are always so popular and I'm excited to get to meet some new people again as well as see some past clients. So here's the details: Come to my "studio" with your kiddos and be ready for some fun!! I will take some photos of you and will give you a CD of 10-15 of the best images edited for you to print as you like. And instead of my usual price, I will offer the mini-session special of $40! I am scheduling 15 minute time slots, so that we can get a good number of sessions in the best natural light.

If you are interested, please leave me a comment (with your email in it as well as the day you would prefer and whether or not you'd like me to mail you a CD.) or email me at: junk 4 ashley [at] yahoo [dot] com.
There are a few things that you will need to include in your email or your comment:
  • your email address
  • the day you would prefer
  • whether or not you'd like me to mail you a CD
  • the name of the person who referred you (if this applies to you)
  • If I don't know you, I will need to know either how you found me, and/or your blog address.
I will be doing this Friday the 1st in the afternoon and Saturday the 2nd of May in the morning. Because Mother's Day is coming, I wanted to be able to get the CD's to you asap! I will do my best to have them to you in a week. If you would like me to mail your CD to you, it will be an additional $5, otherwise you may pick them up from my house.

Photobucket

I will need to get a certain number of slots filled before I can commit to this, so comment or email me FAST if you are interested. Once you contact me I will send you an email through PayPal to make *payment simple. I have had too many people have me hold a spot for them and then end up canceling. I am having payment up front this time so that I can hold your spot for you. *This money is non-refundable, but if something totally crazy and unexpected comes up I can make arrangements for a make-up session- just email me. Once I have your payment I will send you an email with your date and time. If you end up making a referral after your payment, I will have your "refund" for you when you come for your session.

***I have to limit the number of adults to 4 because of the size of the backdrop. If you need me to make accommodations, please email me for more information.***

Thanks so much!!

Now want to see the samples?? I know you've been waiting!!

MD mini- B2

MD mini- B8

MDmini- J1

MD mini- H1

MD mini- H2

MD mini- B1

Hope to hear from you all VERY VERY SOON!!

No comments: