Please do not use any of these images without my written consent. Thank you!

4.14.2009

Fourteen.

This is what fourteen looks like these days:

Photobucket

Can you believe that? I know I looked nothing like this at fourteen. (Who are we kidding? I don't look this good at 32. LOL.)

This is my cousin's daughter. She is an aspiring photog and we traded sessions. Lucky me and my girls...S shot us last week, and then yesterday we met up for a fun session for her. Seriously, the light held out for us, and it was the most glorious warm color. It was so much fun hanging with her and her mama, who I love dearly!

So here's your sneak peek S!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: