Please do not use any of these images without my written consent. Thank you!

3.27.2009

From Belly To Baby.

You might remember these belly shots of my friend Mimi. Well, her sweet baby girl arrived and we finally got together yesterday afternoon for some shots. Lola Rose is so sweet and tiny and she was AWAKE! So I'll have to go back again for those sleepy shots that we all adore! Looking forward to that, and I was SO EXCITED to look at these, that before I knew it I had a bunch of them edited. :) It happens that way from time to time.

And now I'm out of order with my posts...I have two family sessions still waiting to post, but I couldn't not share these. Seriously LOVING my new camera, and these shots are just too fun.

So Mimi, here they are, your sneak peek!

Photobucket

My great grandmother made this afghan and I just knew the colors were "so Mimi" I had to bring it! *smile*

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Of course we had to get Mama in a few...and big brother too!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: