Please do not use any of these images without my written consent. Thank you!

2.24.2009

Nixon.

Photobucket

This sweet baby boy belongs to a good friend of mine. She lived next door to my very first home that my hubby and I owned. Those were THE BEST next-door neighbors we've had (that weren't related to us) and we have stayed in touch all these years. Kristy was only in high school at the time, but I formed a bond with her and her little sister that has lasted a decade! Lucky me.
I wasn't able to attend Kristy's shower because we were out of town, but lucky me, I was able to see this little man in person today! He's DARLING and just how I would have imagined him. Perfect. Of course Kristy is an AWESOME mama and I am so thankful to have spent some time with her today. So here it is Kristy, your sneak peek of your little man:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
This face is just SO KRISTY!! Love her sweet smile.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Peek-a-boo!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Thanks again Kristy for coming over and hanging out with me today. He's DARLING and I'm so glad that I got to meet him! :)

No comments: