Please do not use any of these images without my written consent. Thank you!

1.28.2009

Hubers+

I took these earlier in the month, and I have to say this was one of the most difficult sessions I've ever done. Not because of the group...more because I was hired by another photographer and it really messed with my head!! I was so nervous, I had psyched myself out before hand, and it took me a while to get into my groove. But once I was there, I did enjoy myself! And I think I got some great shots of this (really really big) group!
*Can you believe that this is just the Grandma and Grandpa with all (but one) of their grandchildren??

Photobucket

I started with Lisa's family first. We had some time just the six of us to chat and hang out and get some shots. Her poor kids were totally NOT into my tricks. But I managed to grab some good ones of them anyways!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Can you believe these darling girls??

Photobucket

Photobucket

They sure do love their mama!

Photobucket

After the big group photos I grabbed a group shot of each individual family. What great kids! Everyone did an awesome job.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

And then the kiddos were let loose!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

And THE MEN allowed me one shot as well...they were good sports!

Photobucket

So Lisa, thanks for a great morning with your awesome family! Everyone was so nice. I had a great time!!

No comments: