Please do not use any of these images without my written consent. Thank you!

1.12.2009

B + E

My nephew is getting married...to a BEAUTIFUL, wonderful girl. We couldn't be happier about getting her into the family. :)
I was lucky enough to do some engagement shots for them on Saturday. They are totally in love and are such good friends too, it's a great combination, if you ask me. They had a great time and were happy to just be together having fun!
I was so glad that I could spend some time with the two of them...
Here's your sneak peek, B and E!

B+E 2

(you may recognize this one from my header...)

B+E 7

B+E 1

B+E 3

B+E 4

B+E 5

We've got to see the ring:

B+E 6

B+E 8

B+E 9

They were up for lots of fun stuff!! :)

B+E 10

Could he adore her any more?? It's written all over his face!

LOVE.

Thanks for a fun afternoon you two! So glad that we get to keep you forever, E! xoxo

No comments: