Please do not use any of these images without my written consent. Thank you!

11.24.2008

I officially booked my last open spot for photo sessions today!
:) I would love to start scheduling for 2009, so drop me an email! I will be changing my pricing just a bit, but it will be close to what I have been charging in 2008...

Thanks to everyone who has been referring to me or who had me take your photos this year. I have had such fun and loved getting to know your families better.

DH is finishing the floor for my Christmas Mini-Sessions tomorrow and I will be taking some sample pics to post. Just wanted to get the dates up so that if you are interested, you can grab a spot.

The dates for the Christmas Mini-Sessions are Friday, December 5th in the afternoon (starting at 1pm) and Saturday, December 6th in the morning (starting at 10am). I need to see who is interested so that I can get a good idea of whether or not to do both days or just one...wondering if anyone even wants to do this again?? Let me know asap...

Cost is $35 and I'll send you a CD within 7-10 days so that you can have them for Christmas cards or gifts! :)

Hope that we can have some fun together!!

No comments: