Please do not use any of these images without my written consent. Thank you!

1.20.2008

About Ashley:

photo by Jill Candland Photography

I have been interested in photography since high school when I took a class to fulfill my fine-arts requirements. I appreciated the artistic aspect of photography for many years before I got my first "real" camera.

I started my business in early 2007 and have seen my skills improve by leaps and bounds since then. I love taking photos and I am so happy to be able to share this hobby with others!

I have four children ranging in age from 11 to 4 and these are my favorite photography subjects! They are willing to let me shoot them, usually! Lately I have to bribe a bit more than I used to, but that's fine with me...as long as I catch them in their daily routines and activities as well as the special times. Capturing personalities and important memories is why I love photography so much!!

I am lucky enough to have a wonderful husband who supports this obsession! He is always interested in what I am doing and helps out so much around the house with the kids so that I can edit photos or update my website or blog when necessary! He's also willing to pose for me when I need it. What a guy!

I am excited to continue Sunshine and Shade Photography again this year and can't wait to see all the new and returning faces for more photo sessions! I would love to book a time to capture your family in a unique and fun way. Email me for more information...

No comments: